Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lindsay Lohan's New Hot Tyler Shields Shoot



Lindsay Lohan has resurfaced from house arrest in a dramatic Tyler Shields shoot, and TMZ has the photos. In the pics, Lohan can be seen enjoying her new freedom by brandishing a bloody knife, getting her chest fondled and cuddling in bed.

Virgin mobile guy (aka Sparah-half) Spencer Falls got a little touchy-feely with Lindsay Lohan during a recent photo shoot! The two posed in some sexy positions for Lindsay’s photographer friend Tyler Shields with one pic showing Spencer grabbing the embattled actress’ breast.

Virgin Mobile’s Spencer Falls gets touchy with Lindsay Lohan in a photo shoot with celeb shutterbug Tyler Shields.“Lindsay Lohan, Spencer Falls, and I had way too much fun on this one!” Tyler wrote on his website.The pics -- all in our gallery below -- show Lindsay holding a bloody knife, in bed, dancing ... there are lots of top hats. It's all very Panic! At The Disco, in our humble opinion.

Everyone has an idea of Lindsay Lohan and last night I had the pleasure of working with her she is a huge art lover and simply wanted to create some and that is exactly what we did! This is just a taste more to come… Lindsay Will have a few crazy shots in my upcoming book The Dirty Side of Glamor UPDATE I HAVE ADDED MORE FROM THIS SHOOT! If this is your first time to my site please click on the portfolio link to see more and or scroll down!

Lindsay Lohan and Michael Trevino as vampires, it got intense on this shoot people left bleeding! Lindsay and I had been wanting to do this vampire shoot for a while and it came together in perfect time for my gallery, Trevino just happened to be in town it was all meant to be! What can I say Lindsay she takes it to another level the way she works is incredible she killed it and she killed Trevino who also I had only met twice before this but what an amazing guy I cant say enough about how great he was in this he left my house bruised and bleeding and loved every moment of it!







Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

Subscribe