Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hrithik Roshan I Was Tricked Into Singing


Turning to television for the first time Hrithik Roshan is on a high these days. He is not only having a great time judging the dance reality show, Just Dance, but is also very excited about his next film Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara.

Hrithik Roshan speaks about his anxiety as a TV show judge and how he was tricked into singing for his next film.
Hrithik Roshan speaks about his anxiety as a TV show judge and how he was tricked into singing for his next film. Turning to television for the first time Hrithik Roshan is on a high these days.

Ques: Is it true that you learnt sign language to communicate with one of the participants' mother?
Ans: Oh yes. This boy comes from a family where his parents and sister are deaf and dumb. But if you see this guy, he is such a confident, well brought up child. Coming from such a background, he could have easily taken the wrong path. I wanted to thank the mother for bringing him up so well. And I wanted to speak to her in her language. So I learnt the sign language so that I could compliment her personally.

Ques: Your next Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara... did it take you back to those carefree bachelor days?
Ans: We all huddled together and took the road trip, and it felt like we three friends are actually taking the road trip, with a camera crew just filming us. Not really the bachelor kind of freedom, but it inspires me to take more road trips. Probably, the next one with my family. In fact, Sussanne was so excited about this concept. She was the one who loved the script and got me to sign this film.

Ques: And you also sing in the film...
Ans: Well, I was tricked. They didn't tell me that they are going to record the song. They said it is just rehearsals and while I was thinking I am rehearsing the song, they recorded a good part of it and used it in the film.


Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

Subscribe